Tuesday, December 20, 2011

With Love and Fresh Goods

Check out our two newest collections, With Love and Fresh Goods :)

Now...before you get all crazy on me...With Love is a very sweet line and does NOT scream Valentine's Day (although that is what it was intended for). It does have some hearts, but, you can use hearts for anything...kids, family, 10 things you love about XXX, your pets, whatever! And...if you like kraft paper...you will for sure wanna check it out :)


Fresh Goods reminds me of the month after Christmas. I don't know about you, but I get in this cleaning/organizing frenzy where I want all the Christmas decorations and gifts put away so I can have my simple, clean house back! Plus, with all the cold weather that hits us in January, I begin looking forward to those early Spring days. Fresh Goods has a great color palette, clean/crisp designs, and a few flowers which hint at touch of Spring.

No comments: