Wednesday, November 25, 2009

happy HUMP day, Turkey Day and BLACK FRIDAY!

I'm updating the blog this fine, rainy morning from the Great Wolf Lodge in Williamsburg! The internet connection is not the greatest, and I can't get any images to upload. So...you will have to live without them today because there is a HUGE waterpark calling my name!

HUMP DAY is TODAY! Melissa has prepared a FABULOUS layout for you - I got to see it before I left:) Available while supplies last - ONLY $5! (We have normal business hours today from 10 a.m. - 8 p.m..)

Thanksgiving Day - we will be CLOSED so that we can spend some good, quality time with our families.

BLACK FRIDAY - Did you get the newsletter with all the SMOKIN' HOT DEALS?? If not, you can click here. Don't forget to print out the COUPONS! Doors open at 8!

If you're travelling to or from our area today, please be safe and enjoy your trip. Don't forget your camera!

No comments: