Monday, August 17, 2009

Niner, niner...

While #9 is a small item compared to some of the other products on our top ten list, it was a BIG hit and made us all happy. I'm not sure WHY it made us so happy, but after seeing it in person, Janice, Jody, Amy and I all agreed that we loved it.

Check out the new Film Strip Ribbon by Tim Holtz!

It really looks like a vintage film strip, and it's packaged in this adorable little tin.

PLUS...you know those little thumbnail prints that come on a sheet when you get your photos printed? You can cut them up and use 'em in each frame :) Love it!



Tim is pictured below with Jody and Amy at CHA. What an extremely talented and nice guy...



Along with lots of other Tim Holtz items, this fun little Film Strip will soon find its way to Beach Scrapbooks!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

I love Tim.

Courtney said...

I love my boyfriend. So sad I did not get to see him.