Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Back from Alaska and ready to crop!






Hello everyone! I'm back in the lower 48 and ready to start scrappin' our family cruise to Alaska! (That's all 12 of us in the picture standing in front of the Hubbard Glacier.) Let me just say that it was absolutely beautiful there...the weather was in the 50s...we saw whales practically every day...and the snow capped mountains were just amazing. If you've ever thought of cruising to Alaska, I say go for it...you will love it!

The 24 hour Crop Around the Clock crop is this weekend, and I'll be there in the wee hours of the morning croppin' away! There's still room if you'd like to sign up...I think when I talked to Susan this morning, she said there were 6 or 7 seats still available. Join us - it's going to be a blast!

Crop Around the Clock

THIS Saturday,
starting at 10 a.m.
24 hours for $24

Sleeping bags and air mattresses optional :)
Chocolate snacks encouraged!!

No comments: