Tuesday, February 12, 2008

We met Heidi Swapp!






So, we go to the Heidi Swapp booth today and guess who greets us?!? Yep, Heidi herself! She was so cute in her black and white houndstooth skirt :) This is the first time ever that she has introduced paper in her collections. And, what beautiful paper it is!

In addition to the bigger vendors like Making Memories, KI Memories and Sandylion, we also found lots of smaller vendors with very interesting design lines like Glitz Design and Rouge de Garance Inspiration.

And, if you don't like any of the paper we picked (which I will find extremely hard to believe!), you can create your own colors with the new Rusty Pickle line. It comes in black and white and you actually color it in yourself. I'm thinking of all the neat techniques you could use with it...markers, flock, glitter, inks, bling. Very cool. Very hip. Very chic.

I really do want to write more because I have sooo much to share, but I am just dog tired. We ran around today like crazy people! The show ends tomorrow at 2, which means we have to be even faster and more efficient. I am going to need a serious foot massage when this is all said and done!

Let's see...the secret code for Wednesday is EK is OK! We met with EK today and picked out a million and one new Jolee stickers that will be making their debut over the next 3 months. Lots of cute, new stuff :) So, go to the store on Wednesday, say "EK is OK" and get 30% off any Jolee sticker! You can use this discount on as many EK Jolee stickers as you wish! (Here's the small print...no other discounts may apply.)

Oh...one more thing. We're preselling the QuicKutz 12" platform now! If you prepay, you will get one 12" border die for absolutely free! This will only be while supplies last, so hurry...go buy one! (Plus, QuicKutz club members get 20% off!)

Goodnight my friends :)






1 comment:

Carolina scrapper said...

I went to the store On Tuesday, and lucky me, I ordered the Rev Plate, I am excited to get that heart border for Free, Great deal. Of course I couldn't help myself, mentioned that word YUMMY and the cookbook section was mine. Seriously though, I shopped, enjoyed Susan's company (she is a great asset to your store) always a warm friendly smile and conversation, makes you want to stay and keep on buying. Lucky you Jen and Janice to have her there. Love the other girls too, always friendly and welcoming. I love coming into the store, so for me it is always worth the drive from North Carolina. I can't wait to see the new lines that are coming out. My oh My I already see my bank account shrinking..Oh wait a minute as "the Flintstones always say""CHARGE IT!!!!!!!